Saturday 24 January 2009

Chapter Twenty Three

Monday 7am

Dee stretched and opened her eyes. Richie was still sleepily soundly next to her, long lashes resting on his cheeks as he slept, giving his face a rested, peaceful look that took years off his age.

She smiled and lay on her side, wanting to watch the man who had given her so much over the past two days but had asked for very little in return; only that she be there with him, whatever happened.

Richie opened his eyes, sleepily, to find Dee looking at him.

“Morning sleepyhead.” she said, throatily, smiling at him in a way that woke up various parts of his anatomy.

They had fallen into bed the previous evening straight after their shower, both more exhausted than they had cared to mention and had fallen straight to sleep.

Richie yawned then reached for her. He kissed her thoroughly, ignoring her protests about morning breath. After kissing the life out of her, or so she felt, he lay back and smiled, lovingly, at her.

“Last night, when you came, what was that spray you did?” he asked quietly, stroking her face with his fingertips.

“Erm, it’s called the female ejaculate.” she whispered, embarrassed.

He could sense her discomfiture and took her face in his hands.

“Hey, sweetheart, don’t be embarrassed. It was way sexy, I mean, hey it caused me to lose control completely. I’d like to see it again, if you know what I mean.” he raised his eyebrows sexily at her, “Can every woman do that? Cause, let’s face it, I’ve had a few women in my time but I’ve never seen that before.”

“Erm, I’m not sure, it’s just something I do when I come.” she shrugged shyly.

“Does it happen every time?” he was intrigued by her revelation.

“Erm, no, I mean yes,.. when I’m on my own then yes but it really hasn’t happened before with anyone else, so I don’t know.”

He chuckled to himself.

“Hmm, firstly I make you blackout and now this. I could get a huge…”

Dee elbowed him with an indignant look on her face.

“Ego, I was gonna say ego.” he laughed as he leaned in for another kiss.

His mobile rang and he rolled over to answer it.

“Hello, Love God at your service. Which virgin do you need deflowering?” he asked, with a full throated laugh.

Dee laughed, rolling over and pulling on his discarded shirt.

“Hi Rich, it’s Jon I was calling to see how you are but I can hear that you’re doing fine. I’m not coming over today I need to spend sometime with the kids and all, but call me if you need me. Can I speak to Dee?”

“Yeah sure man,” Richie said, motioning for Dee to come over to his side of the bed.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hey Dee, it’s Jon. Listen take care of him will ya, he’s very fragile underneath all that bravado.”

“I will, and Jon? Thanks.”

They said their goodbyes and she clicked off the phone.

Dee stood up from the bed and stretched properly. She turned to Richie who was lying on the bed, the covers pushed down to show him naked.

She looked at his erection and the raw sensuality in his eyes and unbuttoned the shirt she’d put on.

“So I guess breakfast will have to wait?” she murmured throatily as he reached for her.

“No, you are breakfast,” he replied, “And besides I wanna see you spray.” he murmured seductively, pulling her close to him.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what do you wanna do today?” he asked as he bit into the eggs and toast she’d made for him.

“I don’t know. I must call Simon, check in with him, make sure he’s not worrying needlessly or anything as he can worry something awful, plus I need to make sure he’s feeding Stella.” she said, drinking her coffee.

“Ok, do you wanna do that while I shower? Seems I got all hot and sticky this morning, can’t think why.” he grinned, egg yolk running down his chin.

Dee reached out a finger and wiped it up, licking the residue from her finger.

“Damn woman, you will be the death of me yet.” he said, huskily, as he finished his breakfast.

She laughed and swatted him on the backside as he passed by her.

“Go have your shower while I call Simon.”

She grinned to herself, feeling full of joy and love.

She rang Simon hoping that he’d have some good news for her.

“’Lo?” a sleepy voice answered.

“Simon. Have you got any news for me?”

“Dee? What time is it?” he asked, groggy

“Erm, about 10am.”

“Oh for fucks sake. I’ve only been in bed for a few hours.”

“And is that my fault? That you’ve been a dirty little stop out?”

“And I suppose you’ve been a dirty little stop in?” he retorted.

“Simon.” she stressed his name.

“Ok, ok, god woman what I do for you.” he muttered, feeling his wonderful dream about Jon’s tight little tush and a bottle of lube slipping away from him.

“Ok, I called in some favours and it’s being looked into. The official cause of death has not been noted yet and won’t be until the extensive tox screen is done, but that’s it. If nothing is found I can’t do anything else. As much as I love you I won’t put my job on the line for you, oh and you do realise that if any of this is found out then it’ll be your job that’s on the line. You do realise you risk deportation for this, and if deported you won’t be allowed back in the country for up to five years.”

“I know, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take.” she replied.

“He must be some man for you to do this. What happened to the Dee I met? The one who had all straight men in the cunt zone?”

“I fell in love.” she stated simply.

“Does he know what you’re doing for him?”

“No, and if you say anything…”

“Who am I going to tell baby girl?”

“I’m sorry Simon, I know you wouldn’t. Anyway how’s Juan?”

“Asleep beside me, if you must know.”

“Ooh, the first one you’ve brought home. I’m happy for you. don’t take any shit from him and don’t let him use you. You know what happened last time and I have no intention of wiping your tears anymore.” she said, laughing, “Are you happy Si?”

“I am.” he stated, simply.

“I love you.” she said

“Love you too Dee, going now, back to dream about a tight tush and some lube.”

“I’ll tell Jon you said that.”

“How did you…never mind.” he said, shaking his head as she laughed on the other end of the phone.

Gently she replaced the receiver and went to find Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment